• put your amazing slogan here!

    Translate

    how to safely eliminate moles


     (Google translate) I write a personal experience, my mother's experience, and experience halayak crowded in my village. in this paper may be useful for others, and may Allah make this paper the value of charity for my son and my wife, mother and father (late) and the people I cintai.amin .....
    This story begins with brides who want a wedding. because there is a mole on her face is great, it is definitely very make less confident. ahirnya the groomer told us about you to remove moles without surgery, after apparently demonstrate a mole can be removed in a natural way, without a penny of money.
    easy way, take enjet (unusual for parents chew of betel at earlier times, or what we often call limestone) and mix it with a dab of soap. make the dough as necessary. then put in a mole, usually the next day will be mushy and apart like clay. for large moles, sometimes it takes up to 1 week, it is in takukan continuously until the mole was completely lost and clean.
    My mother's testimony.My mother has a mole in the middle of the lower breast. moles circumstances sometimes make it uncomfortable, sometimes gatan, and that makes fear turned increasingly bigger day by day. while to overcome itching, using a kind of oil or powder. but it often back itch. I estimate the itching caused by moles. after using the dough, it turns out moles can be removed overnight. although not totally gone, but are no longer intact, alias already hilang.maklum end moles, moles my mother for seed corn, sizable instead?, so missing estimates require 7 days to complete.
    my neighbors testimonya mole the size of a jumbo, long but can not be removed, he had surgery. after use dough enjet + soap, initially there was no anything. but ahirnya moles can be removed, got out pus and blood. Feedback, succeeded in crushing the mole to eradicate the roots.
    My personal testimonyI have cuplak / wart on left thumb. This has been going on 3 years. I sliced ​​each, surely grow again. until I can from my friend's theory that a surefire way of eliminating cuplak / warts enough with a dab of soap and basil leaves. 1-5 basil leaves sheets in remes Remes until destroyed, then add with a dab of soap. The 2nd item in stir stir it together, then put in cuplak / warts. when pressed preferably after washing, so the wart / cuplak been enlarged due to hit the water. after the paste for hours, staying pull it, it will usually lift up the roots. if you do not succeed try again until it is completely gone again. not more than 7 days the wart turns out I was missing, now 17 years old do not come anymore.
    oh yes, for that would relieve current moles moles should stick to bener bener fit, because if you can enlarge the width of a little mole. so please be careful ya?
    good luck good luck .........

    0 comments:

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll