• put your amazing slogan here!

    Translate

    help me look for job opportunities


    this paper I aimed for anyone with hope no one responds to this text. I was a man with a background of 34 years of education diploma 3. I am looking for a second job. virtually since 2003 until now 2012 I have never had a proper job. therefore I am very excited about receiving any form of employment information is important halal. I am not the type of prestige, I'm not one to talk much, and I am most pleased with the work that is not tied to time.

    I felt the difficulty of finding revenue. I own probably less socially or I do not have the capital. I once worked with a salary in 2004 is uncertain, but after all this time I never pay money received, karen taken by my head, so three friends become victims of fraud including me.

    In 2005 I was desperate and work anywhere origin to work, but just can not worthy salary, up to now

    and the worst thing was I unemployed, living with my in-laws while my wife was teachers. shame, every morning I have to go somewhere, I do not look important by-laws. sometimes my own to the mosque, kneel begging and crying. I often force myself to offer massage services for people who sedng sick, in return voluntarily. everyone knows that my diploma is a diploma 3, I was also embarrassed, but what could I do.

    Day after day went by, I also found a definite effort. ahirnya I know the internet, and I write on the internet in the hope no one responds to my complaint.

    I am ready to accept any home business I could do from here. I need money for my wife's child

    I have a friend who sends a coconut shell to Korea, there are already sending bamboo is cut into small pieces about the size of a skewer to korea, and some dried lizard sent to taiwan. all the results are pretty good for the side.
    I really missed the business can be like that, is there any chance for me ..... information is there for me ...... possible that the job can be had ..... all is a dream. hopefully on the internet there are friends who want the same kind I
    I hope no one responds to this post. I say many thanks if anyone wants to share info, well informed information via the web or SMS directly to me. and this is my no +6285227866334. or email me amin.mahfudi @ yahoo.com
    thanks

    0 comments:

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll