• put your amazing slogan here!

    Translate

    greetings



    My name amen mahfudi from Indonesia. I deliberately write in English with a specific purpose, namely to get friends, both close friends and distant friends from another country. What I want is a relationship of cooperation in all things, because I want to have a side job to supplement my finances. While I am able, I am ready to cooperate, whatever I want, what matters is not harmful to others. I would feel very happy if no response entered. If you want to write a comment for me, this is my email senyum_sehat_indonesia@ymail.com, or is this my facebook "amen mahfudi". If willing, please sms me at +6285227866334 with the words "please open the email", then I will open the email, and I'm happy if anyone want to cooperate with me. Regards to your family from our family. thank you
    (This is a translation using google translation)

    0 comments:

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll